Whether your style is Whimsical, Traditional, Vintage, Glam, Boho Chic, Rustic, or Alice & Wonderland, your bridal party, ceremony and reception flowers require attention to detail that only a creative, experienced and highly skilled florist can achieve.
In order to determine your vision for your flowers, Sharon – Owner/Designer, will participate in a phone or in person consultation with you to discuss:
- Personal Flowers (Bridal bouquet, Bridesmaid’s Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flowergirl and Ring Bearer Flowers and Corsages)
- Ceremony Design (Altar or Arch decor and Aisle Decor)
- Reception Decor (Reception, cocktail and Head Table arrangements, Guestbook and Gift Table Decor and Cake/Cake Table Decor)
- Rental Items (chairs, farm tables, vases, candle holders, arches, tree stumps, lanterns, log rounds, twinkle lights, etc.)
- Linen Rentals from local vendors often used to add that special touch to the event decor.
During the consultation (in person, via email or phone) Sharon – Owner/Designer, will guide you through the process of identifying and choosing flowers and designs that best compliment your floral vision, color theme, and budget.
After the initial consultation, she will prepare a detailed proposal based upon agreed upon design ideas, decor, flower varieties and colors.
At Blake’s Floral Design, the goal is to bring everything together to insure a visually stunning floral display for your wedding.
We also offer Day of Coordination Services for the bride who needs a little help getting through the details of planning, coordinating and implementing all the many facets of a wedding.
For Concierge Quality and Service – Contact Blake’s Floral Design – (530) 575-1875
Download our Pricing Guidelines