Day-Of-Wedding Coordination by Sharon B.
“Sharon was not only the florist for our wedding, but our Day-Of coordinator. Her flowers were beyond my expectations. I’m not very familiar with flowers and wasn’t sure what to ask for, but Sharon helped me figure it out and the result was perfect! They were gorgeous! She was also very helpful as our Day-Of coordinator. She is very organized and prompt with returning calls and emails. She is also a lovely person to work with. Weddings can be stressful to say the least and Sharon was so easy to work with.”
— Grace Davis
Blake’s Floral Design introduces expanded, personalized Day of Wedding Coordination services for Lake Tahoe, Reno and Carson Valley. Day of Wedding Coordination is meant for the bride who wants full responsibility for planning her own wedding, but could still use a helping hand on wedding day to ensure that her vision becomes a reality.
How can Sharon B.’s Day of Wedding Coordination save you money?
Sharon B. is the owner of Blake’s Floral Design and she has over a dozen years designing flowers and coordinating with vendors/venues for hundreds of weddings. Now she’s offering to help you with your day by offering formal, professional Day-of-Wedding Coordination. You can rely on just one company to design your floral decor and oversee the successful coordination of your event.
Sharon B.’s Day of Wedding Coordination actually begins at least (1) month ahead of your wedding day. Through her years of experience with dozens of wedding venues, she’ll help you optimize the coordination, venue, decor and flower design to assist you with staying on budget. She makes formal introductions with vendors to insure contracts are complete and works to communicate with all vendors/venues to insure a smooth delivery of services by all. She can also qualify vendors, if needed, as the best candidates to match your budget and deliver beyond your expectations.
Why do you need a Day-of-Coordinator for your wedding?
- You are running out of time—You feel rushed. You’re visiting websites of wedding vendors that you have never seen or met. The vendors that you’ve already hired don’t return your phone calls. You just don’t have the time to complete the follow-up with your service providers that is necessary before your big day. Sharon B.’s Day-of-Wedding Coordination services picks up where you left off, providing the information you need for making final decisions on your vendors.
- You are totally stressed out—You’re juggling wedding planning while studying for finals, traveling on business, or handling personal family obligations. It’s difficult to make decisions about the most important day in your life when you are multi-tasking and under stress. Dealing with the challenges of any wedding planning, especially a destination wedding takes levelheaded focus. This focus is what Sharon B.’s wedding experience provides.
- You’re planning a destination wedding —What are the rules at your chosen venue? Do you need to create a “Plan B” in the event of challenging weather? How do you make sure that the service providers you are choosing work well in the venue you have selected? Rely on Sharon B. as your local resource. She understands how to comply with wedding site and vendor guidelines so that everyone can work together as a team on your wedding day.
How is Sharon B.’s Day-of-Coordination unique?
“First of all, your wedding will be overseen by me, not an assistant. I will be there the entire time. I only take on one event per day, because I want to give you and your guests my undivided attention. Finally, I believe that teamwork and communication will transform your wedding vision into reality.”
- Sharon B.’s Wedding Day-of-Coordination duties?
– Sharon meets with you at your ceremony and reception venues (if possible)to map out your plans and vision for your wedding.
– She creates a wedding timeline for all your wedding festivities, including your ceremony and reception.
– She is at your wedding rehearsal to complete the run through and assisting with all the details.
– On your wedding day, Sharon will be the liaison between you, the bride, and the vendors to insure that all your wedding service providers are on task and work together. You can relax in knowing that all your wedding details are in good hands.
Contact Blake’s Floral Design for information on Sharon B.’s Day-Of-Wedding Coordination services. Call or text (530)575-1875 OR contact us at email@example.com