Blake’s Floral Design introduces expanded, personalized Day-of-Wedding Planning/Coordination services for Lake Tahoe, Reno and Carson Valley.
Day-of-Wedding Planning/Coordination is perfect for the bride who wants full responsibility for planning her own wedding, but needs a helping hand on wedding day to ensure that her vision becomes a reality.
Sharon Buckley, the owner and lead designer for Blake’s Floral Design, has seventeen plus years experience designing flowers and coordinating with vendors/venues for hundreds of weddings. Now she’s offering to help you with your day by offering formal, professional Day-of-Wedding Planning/Coordination. You can rely on just one company to design your floral decor and oversee the successful coordination of your event. Sharon will personally curate a package that meets your specific needs.
Blake’s Floral Design Day-of-Wedding Planning/Coordination actually begins at least 2-3 months ahead of your wedding day. With years of experience with dozens of wedding venues, they will help you optimize the coordination, venue, decor and flower design to assist you with staying on budget. They make formal introductions with vendors to insure contracts are complete and works to communicate with all vendors/venues to insure a smooth delivery of services by all. They can also qualify vendors, if needed, as the best candidates to match your budget and deliver beyond your expectations.
Why do you need a Day-of-Wedding Planner/Coordinator for your event?
- If you’re planning a destination wedding —Not all venues provide OverSite or Coordination services. Their responsibilities are to insure that the venue is ready for your arrival, food and beverage orders are complete and staff are ready to deliver and meet your expectations. Having an independent Day of Planning/Coordinator provides you with a “Director” who will insure that you comply with venue rules/regulations and insure that you have a “Plan B” in the event of challenging weather?
- You can rely on Sharon as your local resource. She understands how to comply with wedding site and vendor guidelines so that everyone can work together as a team on your wedding day.
- Sharon meets with you at your ceremony and reception venues (if possible)to map out your plans and vision for your wedding.
- Sharon creates a wedding timeline for all your wedding festivities, including your ceremony and reception.
- Sharon is at your wedding rehearsal to complete the run through and assisting with all the details.
- On your wedding day, Sharon will be the liaison between you, the bride, and the vendors to insure that all your wedding service providers are on task and work together. You can relax in knowing that all your wedding details are in good hands.
Contact Blake’s Floral Design for information on Day-Of-Wedding Planning/Coordination services. Call or text (530)575-1875 OR contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org